- Thank you so much for all of the love and support for our latest kit! Y’all are the BEST!!!
- The 3rd Annual Rainbow-along is coming! Feb 2016. Details to come.
- Custom orders open in the Suburban Stitcher shop on etsy. Also be on the lookout for Holiday/Winter fabrics this week 🙂
- Lana Grossa yarn colorway 2304 from Cindy!
- Minis from Seashore Sharon!
- Foxhill Farm CORMO from Stacie!
- Kidsilk Haze from Yarntopia in Katy, Texas
- Goat Milk Soap from Kuebel Family Farm at the Notable Gnome booth at Kid n Ewe
- Notable Gnome lotion bar
- pink sheep mug
- Speckled Pony Mini Pack by Lone Star Arts
- Sock Blank from Lone Star Arts
- Cyber Queen sparkle yarn from The Brazen Stitchery
I answered 3 questions from the question thread on Ravelry.
Episode 76 – throwing things
This week Dianne talks about several brand new projects, as well as showing off some new Hello Lovelies, and a brief chat about the Kid n Ewe festival.
Episode 75 – really excited
This week join Dianne as she talks about a finished pair of Regia socks, a few new WIPs, and the last big haul of Hello Lovelies.
Episode 74 – not quite professional
Join Dianne this week as she talks about a beautiful new finished shawl, some new WIPs, and of course…Hello Lovelies 🙂
- If They Kill Rick socks. Also Susan will be doing another sock KAL in 2016. I would keep an eye out on her group on Ravelry for more details.
- 2 blanket squares for my barn raising quilt. I was motivated to knit these this week because of the #blanketmadness on Instagram. The first yarn is Voolenvine Yarn Blitzed base in the Stellar Banshee color way, and the second yarn is a special edition yarn called Vintage Red from Desert Vista Dyeworks. I did switch out the way that I cast on for these squares. I used a tutorial from Tin Can Knits, and it is a great one.
- yarn from Pandia’s Jewels in the American Graffiti and Mist in a Graveyard color ways, both on the Snug base. I have already planned on using the American Graffiti colorway as part of the new West Knits MKAL that is coming up in a few weeks.
- Olive Yarn in the Oyster and Seafoam colorways. The third color I purchased, but sold to a friend, was a pale pink called Champagne.
- Gynx Yarn Strong Sport in the Christmas Lights colorway.
- Twisted Owl Fiber Studio super sock 4 ply yarn in the Twisted Owl colorway
- Must Stash Perfect Sock in the Family Reunion colorway
- 2 Guys Yarn Company The Standard in Tweedy Toes yarn in the Victorian Rose colorway
- Western Sky Knits Biggie yarn in the Pink Speckled Egg colorway
- Western Sky Knits silk single yarn in the Monarch colorway. I am fairly certain that I will be knitting it into a Sunwalker shawl
Thank you to everyone who came out to visit me at WC Mercantile as part of the Hill Country Yarn Crawl!
Also…don’t forget to head over to the Suburban Stitcher Ravelry group to enter in the pattern giveaway!