- Rainbowalong is coming up soon. You can still preorder Wooly Wonka gradient yarn on her site. Anne has released her Rainbow Cowl, and has given us a coupon code “Rainbow2016” to use for the cowl.
- Stormy Rainbow socks. I also talked about the afterthought heel video that KirbyWirby taped. This is the video that taught me how to do afterthought heels, and it’s a great method.
- Chamomile hat
- Kama Sutra socks. Bag is by Studio in the Green on etsy.
- Zombody Loves Ewe/Porthos sock.
- Classic Cuffed Hat
- Three Sisters Shawl. Bag is from Little Skein.
- Bernat pompom
- Leading Men Fiber Arts yarn in the OMG Squee! colorway on the Show Stopper base
- Miss Babs yarn
- Hot Shot in the Petrified Forest colorway
- Gradient sets in Andromeda & Carina colorways. The shawl that I intend to knit is called the Inara Wrap
- Killington in the Oyster colorway & Yummy 3-ply in the Petrified Forest colorway. These two will be used to knit Southern Spirit
- Heartland in the Oyster and Floyd color ways. This will be used to knit Citadel.
- Signature Needles sizes 1-6 DPNs
- Update will be on Friday at 6:00 pm CST. All bags are rainbow in color/theme and perfect for the Rainbowalong.