- If They Kill Rick socks. Also Susan will be doing another sock KAL in 2016. I would keep an eye out on her group on Ravelry for more details.
- 2 blanket squares for my barn raising quilt. I was motivated to knit these this week because of the #blanketmadness on Instagram. The first yarn is Voolenvine Yarn Blitzed base in the Stellar Banshee color way, and the second yarn is a special edition yarn called Vintage Red from Desert Vista Dyeworks. I did switch out the way that I cast on for these squares. I used a tutorial from Tin Can Knits, and it is a great one.
- I cast on another blanket square out of some leftover Miss Babs yarn in the Rhinebeck 2013 colorway.
- Summertide MKAL by Curious Handmades
- Voodoo You Love Me?
- yarn from Pandia’s Jewels in the American Graffiti and Mist in a Graveyard color ways, both on the Snug base. I have already planned on using the American Graffiti colorway as part of the new West Knits MKAL that is coming up in a few weeks.
- Olive Yarn in the Oyster and Seafoam colorways. The third color I purchased, but sold to a friend, was a pale pink called Champagne.
- Gynx Yarn Strong Sport in the Christmas Lights colorway.
- Twisted Owl Fiber Studio super sock 4 ply yarn in the Twisted Owl colorway
- Must Stash Perfect Sock in the Family Reunion colorway
- 2 Guys Yarn Company The Standard in Tweedy Toes yarn in the Victorian Rose colorway
- Western Sky Knits Biggie yarn in the Pink Speckled Egg colorway
- Western Sky Knits silk single yarn in the Monarch colorway. I am fairly certain that I will be knitting it into a Sunwalker shawl
Thank you to everyone who came out to visit me at WC Mercantile as part of the Hill Country Yarn Crawl!
Also…don’t forget to head over to the Suburban Stitcher Ravelry group to enter in the pattern giveaway!