Announcements/In The Burbs:
- Thank you to everyone who sent messages asking me if I was OK after the flooding in Texas. We are safe 🙂
- Star Spangled Kit is live! Go check out www.vintageroseloves.com to get one of the few that are remaining for sale!
- Around Your Neck KAL is ON! I’m loving seeing everyone’s projects so far…keep up the great work! Please use the hashtag #aynkal on all social media and make sure that you are a member of the group to be eligible to win prizes.
- The Nordstrom Poncho
- I finished my Follow Your Arrow 1 by Ysolda Teague
- Yowza Weigh It Shawl 1
- Starshower. I’m knitting this for Camp Loopy #1
- Tan House Brook Shawl. I’m knitting this from yarn that I was given for review by A Good Yarn Sarasota. The yarn is Three Irish Girls Glenhaven Cashmerino Sock yarn in the shop exclusive Octopus Garden colorway.
- Grampa’s Flood socks. Yarn is Kirbywirby Yarns in the Grampa’s Rainbow Suspenders colorway
- Xeriscape socks. Yarn is Voolenvine Yarns in the Stellar Banshee colorway
- Dale socks. Yarn is Hedgehog Fibres in Pheasant and Spun Right Round in Holy Crow colorways.
- Lacey Transitions Shawl. Yarn is by Blue Ridge Fibers.
- Into the Whirled Luxe Club May 2015 fiber shipment – Great Minds colorway
- Lhasa Wilderness yarn from Bijou Basin Ranch sent to me for review
- Allure Fine Fiber and Fabric wash sent to me for review