- Monster Cowl by Julia Allen – yarn is Kirbywirby Self-striping worsted in the I’m Ready for Fall Y’all colorway.
- Halele’a Cardigan by Mel Ski – yarn is Must Stash Yarn Helluva Skein in the Pauo’le colorway.
- Hermione’s Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder – yarn is Kirbywirby Kettledyed 2-ply sparkle yarn in the Fifty Shades of Teal colorway. I’m knitting these on size 2.25mm/US1 Karbonz needles.
- Cranberry Crush Cowl by Kay Hopkins – yarn is Miss Babs Yummy 2-ply 100% merino yarn in the Cauldron colorway. I’m knitting this on size 5mm/US8 Jin Que (eBay Chinese) needles.
- Halele’a Cardigan by Mel Ski – yarn is Must Stash Yarns Helluva Skein in the Pomaika’i colorway. I’m knitting this on size US4 needles.
– Vanessa: Monster Cowl by Julia Allen – yarn is Sublime Lustrous in 3 different colors.
– Dianne: Echoes of Color by Joji Locatelli – yarn is 3 different colors of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light.
- 2 Crafty Girls December Yarn Club by Another Crafty Girl in the Dishes and Fruit colorway.
- The Cyborgs Craft Room Assockilate yarn in the Space Oddity colorway
- Cast On, Bind Off: 54 Step-by-Step Methods by Leslie Ann Bestor
- Absolute Wonder medium drawstring bag
- Gift from an anonymous friend (Ysolda Teague “Follow Your Arrow” pattern)
– Vanessa: to knit more from stash
- knit more socks than 2013 (more than 13 pairs)
- knit more sweaters than 2013 (more than 1)
- spin more on the spindle
- purchase a spinning wheel
- stay consistently at 5 WIPs or less
- knit over 5000 yds
- complete 1 quilt
- complete 1 cross stitched project
Winners from the Monster Cowl KAL:
- Vintage Rose Stitchmarkers (donated by Julia Allen)…winner is #39 virginny83
- Studio in the Green bag…winner is #15 shanalines
- SeashoreSharon bag…winner is #26 mamaholmes
- Stitched by Sasha bag…winner is #24 createdhands