This week in the Burbs:
- moving out all of the rooms in order to get ready for new carpet
- Kid n Ewe festival in Boerne TX
- Oh, Brioche scarf by Annie Riley. I’m knitting this in KirbyWirby self-striping worsted in the I’m Ready for Fall Y’all colorway.
- Chance of Showers cardigan by Heidi Kirrmaier. I’m knitting this in Madelinetosh Pashmina in the Glazed Pecan colorway.
NO FOs 😦
New Stash/aka the Wool Pig section:
- 2 skeins of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in the Hickory colorway
- 9 inch circular by Hiya Hiya
- Classic Elite Woodland yarn in color 3146 purchased from Webs
- Spinning bag from Little Monkey Stitch n Spin
- 1 skein of Lone Star Arts Armadillo base in the Queen of Hearts colorway
- 1 skein of Must Stash Yarn Ritz self striping in the Unicorn Apocalypse colorway
- 2 oz of Polworth and 2 oz of BFL from Spinning Straw into Gold
- 1 skein of Alisha Goes Around Tracks (of Bison) fingering in the Thrace colorway
- 1 skein of Alisha Goes Around Descent (of Woodpeckers) fingering in an unknown colorway
- Notable Gnome Lip Balm in Peppermint
Next up…or things I’d like to knit next:
- Chimaera socks by Dena Stelly
- Halele’a cardigan by Mel Ski of Singlehandedknits…and yarn by Must Stash Yarn
Monster Cowl KAL begins on November 15 and runs through December 31st. GREAT holiday knit…quick and easy!